Definitions of facility:
- noun: a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
Example: "A cell phone with internet facility"
- noun: services and space and equipment provided for a particular purpose
- noun: a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
Example: "The assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- noun: a natural effortlessness
Example: "They conversed with great facility"
- noun: skillful performance or ability without difficulty
Example: "He was famous for his facility as an archer"
Search for facility at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse