Definitions of fabrication:
- noun: the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- noun: the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
Example: "The synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"
- noun: writing in a fictional form
- noun: a deliberately false or improbable account
- noun: the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
Search for fabrication at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse