Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of extensive:
- adjective: large in spatial extent or range
Example: "An extensive Roman settlement in northwest England"
- adjective: of agriculture; increasing productivity by using large areas with minimal outlay and labor
Example: "Producing wheat under extensive conditions"
- adjective: having broad range or effect
Example: "Had extensive press coverage"
- adjective: large in number or quantity (especially of discourse)
Example: "Extensive press coverage"
- adjective: great in range or scope
Example: "Extensive examples of picture writing"
Search for extensive at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...