Definitions of escort:
- noun: the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- noun: an attendant who is employed to accompany someone
- noun: someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
- noun: a participant in a date
- verb: accompany as an escort
Example: "She asked her older brother to escort her to the ball"
- verb: accompany or escort
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #64259)
Search for escort at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse