Definitions of equipped:
- adjective: prepared with proper equipment
Example: "Equipped for service in the Arctic"
- adjective: carrying weapons
- adjective: provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate
Example: "A well equipped playground"
- adjective: furnished with all equipment needed for voyaging
- adjective: provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
Search for equipped at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse