Definitions of ensemble:
- noun: a coordinated outfit (set of clothing)
- noun: an assemblage of parts or details (as in a work of art) considered as forming a whole
- noun: a group of musicians playing or singing together
Example: "A string ensemble"
- noun: a cast other than the principles
- noun: the chorus of a ballet company
Search for ensemble at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse