Definitions of enlarged:
- adjective: expanded in scope
Example: "The enlarged authority of the committee"
- adjective: larger than normal
Example: "Enlarged joints"
- adjective: as of a photograph; made larger
Example: "The enlarged photograph revealed many details"
- adjective: (of an organ or body part) excessively enlarged as a result of increased size in the constituent cells
- adjective: enlarged to an abnormal degree
Search for enlarged at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse