Definitions of endorsement:
- noun: the act of endorsing
Example: "A star athlete can make a lot of money from endorsements"
- noun: a signature that validates something
Example: "The cashier would not cash the check without an endorsement"
- noun: a promotional statement (as found on the dust jackets of books)
- noun: formal and explicit approval
Example: "A Democrat usually gets the union's endorsement"
- noun: a speech seconding a motion
Search for endorsement at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse