Definitions of elbow:
- noun: the joint of a mammal or bird that corresponds to the human elbow
- noun: the part of a sleeve that covers the elbow
Example: "His coat had patches over the elbows"
- noun: a sharp bend in a road or river
- noun: a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it
- noun: hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped
- verb: shove one's elbow into another person's ribs
- verb: push one's way with the elbows
Search for elbow at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse