Definitions of duplicate:
- noun: a copy that corresponds to an original exactly
Example: "He made a duplicate for the files"
- noun: something additional of the same kind
- verb: make or do or perform again
- verb: make a duplicate or duplicates of
Example: "Could you please duplicate this letter for me?"
- verb: increase twofold
- verb: duplicate or match
- adjective: being two identical
- adjective: identically copied from an original
Example: "A duplicate key"
Search for duplicate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse