Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of drawing:
- noun: act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source
Example: "The drawing of water from the well"
- noun: the creation of artistic drawings
Example: "He learned drawing from his father"
- noun: a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines
Example: "Drawings of abstract forms"
- noun: an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book or magazine
Example: "It is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7"
- noun: players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots
- noun: the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Search for drawing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...