Synonyms / Related
Definitions of draw in:
- verb: pull inward or towards a center
- verb: advance or converge on
- verb: draw in as if by suction
- verb: remove as if by suction
Example: "Draw in air"
- verb: shape one's body into a curl
- verb: move into (a station) of trains
- verb: direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
Search for draw in at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...