Definitions of dope:
- noun: slang terms for inside information
Example: "Is that the straight dope?"
- noun: carbonated drink flavored with extract from Kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- noun: an ignorant or foolish person
- noun: street names for marijuana
- verb: add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties
Example: "The resistors have been doped"
- verb: give a narcotic to
Example: "The athletes were dope by the coach before the race"
- verb: take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
Search for dope at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse