Lyrics and poems
Definitions of disturbance:
- noun: the act of disturbing something or someone; setting something in motion
- noun: a disorderly outburst or tumult
Example: "They were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
- noun: an unhappy and worried mental state
Example: "There was too much anger and disturbance"
- noun: a noisy fight
- noun: activity that is an intrusion or interruption
Example: "He looked around for the source of the disturbance"
- noun: electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- noun: (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion; a more neutral term than mental illness
Search for disturbance at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for disturbance (New!)