Definitions of distant:
- adjective: far distant in space
Example: "Distant lands"
- adjective: far distant in time
Example: "Distant events"
- adjective: separated in space or time or coming from or going to a distance
Example: "The distant past"
- adjective: far apart in relevance or relationship
Example: "A distant cousin"
- adjective: remote in manner
Example: "A distant smile"
Search for distant at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse