Synonyms / Related
Definitions of dishonorable:
- adjective: lacking honor or integrity; deserving dishonor
Example: "Dishonorable in thought and deed"
- adjective: morally unacceptable
Example: "The dishonorable conduct of trusted men"
- adjective: deceptive or fraudulent; disposed to cheat or defraud or deceive
- adjective: not adhering to ethical or moral principles
Example: "Cheating is dishonorable"
- adjective: not bringing honor and glory
Search for dishonorable at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...