Definitions of difference:
- noun: the quality of being unlike or dissimilar
Example: "There are many differences between jazz and rock"
- noun: a significant change
Example: "The difference in her is amazing"
- noun: a disagreement or argument about something important
Example: "There were irreconcilable differences"
- noun: the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
- noun: a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
Search for difference at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse