Definitions of denial:
- noun: the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- noun: the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
Example: "It resulted in a complete denial of his privileges"
- noun: (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- noun: renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- noun: a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
Search for denial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse