Synonyms / Related
Definitions of delivery:
- noun: the act of delivering a child
- noun: the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
Example: "His reluctant delivery of bad news"
- noun: the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun: the event of giving birth
Example: "She had a difficult delivery"
- noun: (baseball) the throwing of a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- noun: recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- noun: your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
Search for delivery at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...