Definitions of deck:
- noun: any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel
- noun: street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- noun: a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- noun: a pack of 52 playing cards
- verb: be beautiful to look at
- verb: knock down with force
Example: "He decked his opponent"
- verb: decorate
Example: "Deck the halls with holly"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #6554)
Search for deck at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse