Definitions of darkness:
- noun: a swarthy complexion
- noun: having a dark or somber color
- noun: an unilluminated area
Example: "He moved off into the darkness"
- noun: an unenlightened state
Example: "His lectures dispelled the darkness"
- noun: absence of light or illumination
- noun: absence of moral or spiritual values
Example: "The powers of darkness"
Search for darkness at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse