Definitions of daily:
- noun: a newspaper that is published every day
- adjective: occurring or done each day
Example: "A daily record"
- adjective: measured by the day or happening every day
Example: "A daily newspaper"
- adverb: without missing a day
Example: "He stops by daily"
- adverb: gradually and progressively
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3250)
Search for daily at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse