Synonyms / Related
Definitions of Czech:
- noun: the Slavic language of the Czech people
- noun: a native of inhabitant of the Czech Republic
- noun: a native or inhabitant of the former republic of Czechoslovakia
- adjective: of or relating to Czechoslovakia or its people or their language
Example: "The Czech border"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #12076)
Search for Czech at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...