Synonyms / Related
Definitions of crease:
- noun: an angular or rounded shape made by folding
Example: "A crease in his trousers"
- noun: a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- noun: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- verb: scrape gently
- verb: make wrinkled or creased
- verb: make wrinkles or creases into a smooth surface
- verb: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #86432)
Search for crease at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...