Definitions of crazy:
- noun: someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- adjective: marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Example: "She was crazy about him"
- adjective: foolish; totally unsound
Example: "A crazy scheme"
- adjective: intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
Example: "Crazy about cars and racing"
- adjective: possessed by inordinate excitement
Example: "The crowd went crazy"
- adjective: bizarre or fantastic
Example: "Had a crazy dream"
- adjective: affected with madness or insanity
Search for crazy at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse