Definitions of correction:
- noun: the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
- noun: treatment of a specific defect
Example: "The correction of his vision with eye glasses"
- noun: a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases
Example: "Market runups are invariably followed by a correction"
- noun: something substituted for an error
- noun: a rebuke for making a mistake
- noun: a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
- noun: the act of punishing
Search for correction at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse