Definitions of cordial:
- noun: strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
- adjective: sincerely or intensely felt
Example: "A cordial regard for his visitor's comfort"
- adjective: showing warm and heartfelt friendliness
Example: "Gave us a cordial reception"
- adjective: diffusing warmth and friendliness
Example: "Cordial relations"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #36055)
Search for cordial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse