Definitions of coordinate:
- noun: a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
- verb: bring into common action, movement, or condition
Example: "Coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"
- verb: be co-ordinated
- verb: bring order and organization to
- verb: bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- adjective: of equal importance, rank, or degree
Search for coordinate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse