Definitions of constitutional:
- noun: a regular walk taken as a form of exercise
- adjective: of benefit to or intended to benefit your physical makeup
Example: "Constitutional walk"
- adjective: of or relating to a constitution
Example: "Constitutional amendments"
- adjective: sanctioned by or consistent with or operating under a constitution
Example: "The constitutional right of free speech"
- adjective: existing as an essential constituent or characteristic
Example: "A constitutional inability to tell the truth"
- adjective: constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
Search for constitutional at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse