Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of console:
- noun: an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
Example: "The bust of Napoleon stood on a console"
- noun: a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- noun: housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- noun: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- verb: give moral or emotional strength to
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #57903)
Search for console at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...