Definitions of confused:
- adjective: having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- adjective: mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
Example: "The flood of questions left her bewildered and confused"
- adjective: lacking orderly continuity
Example: "A confused set of instructions"
- adjective: thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
Example: "A confused mass of papers on the desk"
- adjective: perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
Example: "Bewildered and confused"
Search for confused at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse