Definitions of confuse:
- verb: mistake one thing for another
- verb: make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
Example: "Her remarks confused the debate"
- verb: make unclear or incomprehensible
Example: "The new tax return forms only confuse"
- verb: be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
Example: "These questions confuse even the experts"
- verb: cause to feel embarrassment
Example: "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
- verb: assemble without order or sense
Search for confuse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse