Definitions of confine:
- verb: deprive of freedom; take into confinement
- verb: prevent from leaving or from being removed
- verb: to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- verb: restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb: close in or confine
- verb: place limits on (extent or access)
Search for confine at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse