Synonyms / Related
Definitions of cone:
- noun: any cone-shaped artifact
- noun: visual receptor cell sensitive to color
- noun: cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
- noun: a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- verb: make cone-shaped
Example: "Cone a tire"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3251)
Search for cone at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...