Definitions of condemnation:
- noun: (law) the act of condemning (as land forfeited for public use) or judging to be unfit for use (as a food product or an unsafe building)
- noun: the condition of being strongly disapproved of
Example: "He deserved nothing but condemnation"
- noun: an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing as wrong or morally culpable
Example: "His uncompromising condemnation of racism"
- noun: an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun: (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
Search for condemnation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia