Definitions of come out:
- verb: come forth or out
Example: "You stick the coins in, but they come out again"
- verb: prove to be in the result or end
- verb: appear or become visible; make a showing
- verb: be issued or published
Example: "The new Woody Allen film hasn't come out yet"
- verb: as of teeth, for example
- verb: be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- verb: come out of
Example: "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
- verb: take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal
- verb: to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
- verb: make oneself visible; take action
- verb: bulge outward
Search for come out at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse