Definitions of coffee:
- noun: a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
Example: "He ordered a cup of coffee"
- noun: any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- noun: a medium to dark brown color
- noun: a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5280)
Search for coffee at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia