Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of coach:
- noun: a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- noun: a person who gives private instruction (as in singing or acting)
- noun: (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- noun: a railcar where passengers ride
- noun: a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- verb: teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
Example: "She is coaching the crew"
- verb: drive a coach
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #19755)
Search for coach at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...