Definitions of clink:
- noun: a short light metallic sound
- noun: a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- verb: make a high sound typical of glass
Example: "Champagne glasses clinked to make a toast"
- verb: make or emit a high sound
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #19756)
Search for clink at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse