Definitions of climber:
- noun: someone who climbs as a sport; especially someone who climbs mountains
Example: "The lead climber looked strong still but his partner often slumped in his ropes"
- noun: a vine or climbing plant that readily grows up a support or over other plants
- noun: someone who ascends on foot
- noun: someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
- noun: an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
Search for climber at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse