Definitions of clasp:
- noun: the act of grasping
Example: "He released his clasp on my arm"
- noun: a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
- verb: hold firmly and tightly
- verb: grasp firmly
Example: "The child clasped my hands"
- verb: fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb: fasten with or as if with a brooch
Search for clasp at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse