Definitions of charm:
- noun: something believed to bring good luck
- noun: attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun: a verbal formula believed to have magical force
Example: "Inscribed around its base is a charm in Balinese"
- verb: control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- verb: induce into action by using one's charm
Example: "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
- verb: protect through supernatural powers or charms
- verb: attract; cause to be enamored
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #52475)
Search for charm at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse