Definitions of buster:
- noun: a person (or thing) that breaks up or overpowers something
Example: "Dam buster"
- noun: a person who breaks horses
- noun: a robust child
- noun: a person born in the generation following the baby boom when the birth rate fell dramatically
- noun: an informal form of address for a man
Example: "Hey buster, what's up?"
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 25000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1068)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8408)
Search for buster at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...