Definitions of bunch:
- noun: any collection in its entirety
- noun: a grouping of a number of similar things
Example: "A bunch of trees"
- noun: an informal body of friends
- verb: gather or cause to gather into a cluster
Example: "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
- verb: form into a bunch
Example: "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 9090 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1060)
Search for bunch at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia