Definitions of bulb:
- noun: a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end)
Example: "The bulb of a syringe"
- noun: a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
- noun: a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- noun: electric lamp consisting of a glass bulb containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated
- noun: lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata)
Search for bulb at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse