Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of brilliant:
- adjective: characterized by or attended with brilliance or grandeur
Example: "The brilliant court life at Versailles"
- adjective: of surpassing excellence
Example: "A brilliant performance"
- adjective: full of light; shining intensely
Example: "A brilliant star"
- adjective: having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
Example: "A brilliant mind"
- adjective: clear and sharp and ringing
Example: "The brilliant sound of the trumpets"
- adjective: having striking color
Example: "Brilliant tapestries"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #48118)
Search for brilliant at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...