Definitions of brand:
- noun: a recognizable kind
Example: "There's a new brand of hero in the movies now"
- noun: identification mark on skin, made by burning
- noun: a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- noun: a cutting or thrusting weapon with a long blade
- noun: a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun: a name given to a product or service
- verb: burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- verb: mark or expose as infamous
Example: "She was branded a loose woman"
- verb: to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 16666 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1954)
Search for brand at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse