Lyrics and poems
Definitions of bosom:
- noun: cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- noun: a person's breast or chest
- noun: the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
Example: "His bosom was bursting with the secret"
- noun: a close affectionate and protective acceptance
Example: "In the bosom of the family"
- noun: either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun: the locus of feelings and intuitions
Example: "Her story would melt your bosom"
- verb: hide in one's bosom
Example: "She bosomed his letters"
- verb: hug, usually with fondness
Search for bosom at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for bosom (New!)
Copyright © 2015 Datamuse