Definitions of blush:
- noun: sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- noun: a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- verb: become rosy or reddish
Example: "Her cheeks blushed in the cold winter air"
- verb: turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
Example: "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #87634)
Search for blush at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse