Definitions of blessed:
- adjective: enjoying the bliss of heaven
- adjective: worthy of worship
Example: "The Blessed Trinity"
- adjective: highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
Example: "Our blessed land"
- adjective: having good fortune bestowed or conferred upon; sometimes used as in combination
Example: "Blessed with a strong healthy body"
- adjective: characterized by happiness and good fortune
Example: "A blessed time"
- adjective: Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
- adjective: expletives used informally as intensifiers
Example: "Not a blessed dime"
Search for blessed at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse